Training Notes ©
Start by BELIEVING in yourself…that you can do what you set out to do™…
- Don’t just copy things other runners do.
- Investigate – Why they do what they do
- Ask questions – How to properly do things
- Know what you are doing – There’s no harm in reading
- Always stick to the gradual progression of things. You will remember this statement the minute you get injured.
- There’s no excuse in training. There’s also no excuse in running. We only have = ALIBIs!
- Cross-train for fitness
- Invest on Shoes…and a very good pair of socks!
- Hydrate always
- Listen to what your body is telling you. You have just overtrained when you get sick.©
- Intervals have time for rests and recovery..it’s not a tempo! LOLz
- You can’t run at 100%…so don’t brag about giving your all. The body has it’s own limit. It can only take so much.©
- All runs start with walking. So don’t be shy. Walking is normal. It’s how you get to the starting line, right?
- Practice includes the run, the hydration, the fuel, the gear and the will.©
- Rest, and Recovery is part of the training, like it’s a run. You have to do it.
- …(will add more as the thought come.)