After many runs, and the just concluded 33rd Milo Marathon Manila Elimination Race, I felt the need to give thanks.
Am forever grateful to the following:
1. To God our Father who never ceases to love us all. To our Lord Jesus for always being there. To the Holy Spirit who manifests in so many ways. To the angels who made me the apple of their eyes.
2. To Neil aka Crashburn, who biked along with me from the Buendia Flyover to the Finish Line, who gave me each bottle of water i need, who gave me soaking wet cold towels, who never gave up on pushing me and encouraging me not to give up…
3. To RJ aka X59 and Patrick aka Winceth = the UltraPat, both volunteer bikers…who’s just always at the right place and the right time asking for whatever we may need while running. The offer is touching enough.
4. To Glen, who gave me the energy gel at past KM 8 to the finish line.
5. To Luis aka The Gingerbreadman, for lending me his very own precious Garmin.
6. To the WHOLE Red-Colored Dressed Takbo.PH Support Group…who is almost complete at the CLP Night:
To the Rowers/Paddlers:
To the RUNHikers/Climbers:
To the whole 42K runners and the pacers:
To the Hoffs who inspired the others:
For the unscathed passion of this Takbo.PH in any endeavor, runs, activities or what-have-yous…
Thank YOU Very Very Much.
From a humble running/activity friend and partner.