So far, after a few runs with the new shoe:
- very nice cushioning. you can actually feel the soft cushioning while walking or running.
- for a neutral pronator, like me, this shoe works just fine.
- aside from it’s nice look, i like the wide toe box.
We’d find out more when or where or what hotspots will (if ever) develop, and some more. Soon, we will find out. After a few more runs, at different distances.
- Enough firm cushioning to protect your body from impact forces?
- A supportive shoe that bends at the forefoot, not at the arch?
- A comfortable shoe with a superb balance of cushioning and support?
- A well-cushioned lightweight shoe with a touch of stability?
- A light, well-cushioned platform and an upper that’s snugly holds the instep?
- A light and comfortable trainer with moderate cushioning and support?
- A stable ride that isn’t too soft or too heavy?
- A shoe that feels barely there yet provides balanced cushioning?