The 4th Quezon City International Marathon was launched today at Max’s in Quezon City Memorial Circle.
I got invited. It’s a BIG BIG event I look forward to each year.
The program was well attended and went to a smooth transition from Invocation to the Race Mechanics.
This event happens, again, on the first Sunday of December, like it has, for the last 3 years.
I have never missed a single QCIM, as a pacer. This time, I will be amongst the rest of the pack of runners.
Registration for the event starts on this 25th day of October up to the 26th of November.
So what’s new this time?
- WITHOUTLIMITS is the Race Organizer, with Ian Alacar as the Race Director.
- Lots of Registration Partners plus Online Registration (which starts Oct 23 up to the 26th of November)
EVENT DATE: DECEMBER 2, 2012
Race Kit inclusions:
- Race BIB with B-Tag Chip
- Safety Pins
Finishers of 21K shall be given a Finisher’s Medal.
Finishers of 42K shall be given a Finisher’s Medal and a Finisher’s Shirt.
Finisher’s loot bag shall also be given to all participants.
NO onsite registration for this event.
- Chris Sports SM North Annex
- Chris Sports SM Megamall
- Chris Sports SM Fairview
- Chris Sports SM MOA
- Chris Sports SM Manila
- Fitness & Athletics BGC, 9th Ave cor 2nd St.
- All Terra Cyclery Club 650, Eastwood Libis
- All Terra Cyclery MC Home Depot, Julia Vargas, Ortigas
- Runnex Office, UP Bahay ng Alumni, UP Diliman, QC.
- SM MOA – Field Residences Showroom
- SM Megamall – Blue Residences Showroom
- SM North EDSA – Grass Residences Showroom
- ONLINE Registration @ http://www.qcim.withoutlimits.ph or click here. to go to the web site.
For further inquiries, contact Without Limits @ 383-7658 or email the Secretariat : firstname.lastname@example.org
See you on race day! I will be BIB # 40007. 🙂 Thanks be to God!