By God’s grace.
Training is harder this time. Time and resources is in demand.
Long runs will take up a lot of drinks and fuels.
I am listing down my wish list as follows:
- Volunteer support crew who can stay up longer than me
- Time Keeper (who needs to be very strict on monitoring my pace)
- Caring volunteer to give me exactly what I will list for hydration and re-fueling – knowledgeable in an ultrarunners nutrition
- Knowledgeable volunteer who can easily detect if anything is about or is going wrong just by looking at my run and facial expression
- Volunteer physical therapist for my special needs
- Volunteer support crew with a volunteer support vehicle 🙂 (Let’s talk this over) 😛
- Energy DRINKS and GELS
- Liquid Meal Replacements
While training, I need:
- Hydration Supply
The same will be needed post-run.
for updating soon…
i WILL go. 🙂
View original post 1 more word