There’s just so much joy in this post…:)
Such a question requires a lot more smaller questions to answer.
- How long have you been running?
- Is it your 1st time to cover the distance?
- What about your weekly and monthly total mileage?
- What about your endurance?
Given your answer to the questions above, tackling and finishing the 102-km within the cut-off of 18-hours is a tough act to some, and an easy feat to others.
There’s just so much to check when running this challenging distance:
- You need a strategy. An attack plan. A racing plan that focuses mainly on you not getting dehydrated, not getting dizzy, not getting weak, not getting a nasty cramp and not getting a body shutdown. You’re already smart. You can read between the lines. Think how you have handled your firsts: 5k, 10K, 21K, 42K, 50K, 60K, 70K, 80K.
- You need to believe you can do it based on the racing plan…
View original post 85 more words