- Today, September 25, 2018 – I am using 3 shoes for my runs. 1.Brooks Pure Flow. 2. Reebook Astroride 3. and an Upgraded one – Skechers Ultra Trail 3.
Still Coaching up to now. Can still hit the pace I desire.
Photos in this page is totally not updated, but worth keeping.
Old files below.
40 years old as of this writing. 42 now @ 10/07/2014 >>> 46 now as of 9/25/2018. 145 to 150 lbs depending on appetite and activity for the latest week. LOL 132 lbs as of October 10, 2012125.4 lbs as of October 2014
- 5 feet 3 inches
- Forefoot Jogger. Walked flat – Rolling heel.
- Mileage depends on the event to prepare for.
- Average pace on road = depends on many things.
- Average pace on trail = depends on the grade and terrain
- No case of injury so far since running life started.
- Medium ARCHED
- Forefoot striker
- Versatile Foot-Roller
- Slight Underpronator to Normal.
- Running Coach